Future Neenah currently has 2 open positions:
Future Neenah is a non-profit that exists to bring people and community together with one common goal: Improve the Economic and Cultural Vitality in the Greater Neenah Area. We are a 50 I (c)3 that is dedicated to progressive business development, a thriving Downtown, and providing free community events. Future Neenah is not membership based or government funded- we are solely funded by the generosity of our community.
Job Title: Events Coordinator
Future Neenah’s Events Coordinator is the creative driving force behind planning our community events. The Events Coordinator creates opportunities for marketing and engaging community participation in Future Neenah’s mission. This position will have the opportunity to be creative with marketing, design & outreach — Dreaming up new projects and events, creating more efficiency through better process and engaging in a dynamic team setting where all ideas are welcomed. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
Reports to: Executive Director
General Description: The primary duty is to plan, coordinate, market and manage all Future Neenah hosted and co-sponsored events such as (but not limited to) the following:
- Farm to Table Event
- New event: Manhole Cover Madness (September 2018)
- Neenah Farmer’s Market (including Fun Days and SNAP Program)
- Summer Concert Series
- A Very Neenah Christmas
- Network Neenah
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors & sponsors
- Responsible for public relations including social media and marketing of events, including writing press releases and creation of marketing materials, as well as utilizing social media for promotional purposes
- Participate as a team member in a non-profit business office
- Provide on-site event management for events throughout the year
- Work to engage, train and manage volunteers at all events. This may include supervising part-time event employees, interns, etc. when appropriate.
- Prepare budgets for each event during the organization’s budget preparation process
- Securing appropriate event licenses, permits, insurance and IRS paperwork
- Maintain and update relevant mailing lists, files and databases and generate correspondence when applicable
- Participation in preparation of grants
- Other job duties as assigned by Executive Director
Education and Experience:
- Ability to work independently with general direction, able to learn quickly, multi-task, manage time, remain organized and think analytically
- BS/BA Degree required or extensive work experience in event management
- Minimum of 3-5 years of event management experience preferred
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to negotiate vendor contracts and work cost-effectively to maintain a budget
- Ability to work in a small, team-oriented environment to achieve individual and organizational objectives
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office, fundraising database formats, and other software programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with comfort utilizing social media platforms and updating website content
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, lnDesign, Illustrator) preferred
- Experience in grant writing, sponsor procurement and fundraising preferred
- Willingness to work occasional weekends and evenings
Please send resume to:
Amy Barker, Executive Director
Job Title: Maintenance Coordinator
We are adding a PT maintenance person to our staff. Individual must work well with the public and in a small team environment and have an eagerness to serve the community.
Future Neenah is an EOE.
- Must be able to lift 50#.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all seasons.
- Must be able to operate small equipment i.e. snow blower, power hand tools.
- 12 – 15 hours a week. Schedule flexibility a plus, especially during snow season.
Future Neenah Executive Director
Submit Resume To: email@example.com
The Future Neenah Maintenance Coordinator will manage and monitor the overall upkeep and cleanliness of the Downtown Neenah area. Coordinator will also manage Future Neenah facilities and assist staff with our community events.