How to Stay Safe & Support Neenah Businesses
The safety of Neenah area residents, workers, and visitors is the top priority of Future Neenah, Inc. and our staff. As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we are tracking developments carefully and will take direction from the City and State Health Departments and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to make data-based decisions in the best interest of our residents, businesses, workforce, and visitors. The first priority for everyone is to take appropriate steps to limit the spread of COVID-19 and ensure our entire community remains healthy.
During this time of change, we encourage you to continue to support our many small businesses in downtown and throughout the entire community, even if you are not able to visit them physically. When visiting a business, please politely honor any masking or physical distancing requests they may have in place.
Here are some ways you can support Neenah Business:
- Shop online or via phone. Some retailers have online shopping, others can help you via phone, Facebook, email, etc.
- Purchase good and services now that you would normally order later in the year
- Buy gift cards to spend later
- Order takeout or delivery food & tip like you were dining in. Gift cards for later, too
- Share shops you love on social media
- Follow our Facebook for ongoing updates