Did you know there is a daytime population of over 14,000 people within a one mile radius of Commercial Street and Wisconsin Avenue? We want to celebrate you – the Downtown Neenah employee. If you work at a Downtown business, September 13 is your day to be appreciated!
Start your day off right 7:15-9:00am
Timshel coffee & Great Harvest bakery will be served from 5 coffee break tents throughout the Downtown. Get coupons for discounts and register to win prizes too!
New for 2018 – Yoga in Shattuck Park:
:30 beginner session taught by our friends from Indigo Om. Bring your own mat or use the grass.
Dairy Queen will be hosting an afternoon Ice Cream Break, Dilly of a Day at 2 p.m.
Join DQ at the Abe Lincoln and Glory of the Morning Statues and introduce yourself as a Downtown employee to get a free Dilly! 150 Bars per station first come/first serve. One per person. You must be present. (Abe is at the WI/Main bend in the road and Glory of the Morning is on E. WI Ave between 1 and 3 Neenah Centers.)
Downtown Businesses With Happy Hour:
Check out one (or more) of these businesses during happy hour. Wear your co. logo shirt, badge or name tag so the prize patrol can find you! The prize patrol will randomly be stopping by with our bag o’ swag. We’re giving out fantastic prizes from Downtown businesses (gift certificates, tote bags, sweet treats, games and more).
Happy Hour List:
- Cannova’s 4:30-6:00: 1/2 off house wines & 1/2 price pizza
- Copperstill Bourbon Bar 4-6pm: $2 off Whiskey Pours and cocktails, $1 off all tap beers, signature cocktails and glasses of wine
- Gord’s Pub: 5 for $10 domestic buckets, $4 pint mixers, $3 small pint mixers
- Greene’s Pour House 4-6pm: 1/2 off domestic taps, 1/2 off rail drinks
- LevelOne Restaurant & Lounge (Inside the DoubleTree) 5-7pm: $4 old fashions, $4 bloody mary, 1/2 price house bottle of wine, 1/2 off tap beer
- Lion’s Tail Brewing: No happy hour, but find the prize patrol for BOGO beer cards!
- Mr. D’s: Everything at a discounted price
- Paper City Pub: 2 for 1 rail mix drinks, $1 off beer
- Town Council Kitchen & Bar: $1 off tap beers, $5 house red/rose/white wines, $5 old fashions, $5 gimlet, $5 hand cut fries, $1 off pate, rillette and mousse
- Uncorked: 2 reds and 2 whites on special all night $5/glass