No formal open houses scheduled at this time.
From modern industrial with exposed brick, to historic marble accented by high tin ceilings, business spaces in the greater Downtown Neenah Area are anything but ordinary!
Available Properties In & Around the Downtown:
- 224 West Wisconsin Avenue (formerly Subway) Contact: [email protected]
- 201 West Wisconsin (under construction) First Floor Mixed Use. Developer: Tadych Investment Partners – DePere
- 111 East Wisconsin Avenue (3,350 square feet floor 2) Chase Bank Building, newly added windows! Contact #: 414.793.7887
- 108 1/2 West Wisconsin Avenue (second floor above Uncorked)
- 204 West Wisconsin Avenue (rear of building) Contact #: Bill [email protected] The Hang Up 920.722.0481
- 124 West Wisconsin Avenue (1200-1400 square feet lower level of Marketplace building) Contact #: 414.793.7887
- 200 Main Street (former Cranked Bike Studio) contact #: 920.427.8966
- Build to Suit Opportunity (lot at corner of Winneconne and Commercial)
- DOTY ISLAND:
216 North Commercial Street (4,800 to 7,600 square feet of retail, office or medical/dental space) Contact Todd Parker at 303. 393-1363. Jason Gallmeier at J. Ross & Associates, cell: 920-205-3846, email: [email protected]
When you’re done touring and exploring, stop by one of our restaurants for a delightful dinner and cocktail or visit one of our many unique, specialty retailers.
Bring your business to Downtown Neenah:
- Multiple sites from 800 to 3300 square feet
- Vibrant, friendly retail and office neighborhood
- Updated, clean historic buildings
- A beautifully walkable Downtown
- Parks and Trails
- Water views
- Free customer parking
Call Sara at 920.722.1920 for more details.