Enjoy a free tour!
From modern industrial with exposed brick, to historic marble accented by high tin ceilings, Downtown Neenah business spaces are anything but ordinary!
Thursday, May 12, 2016
Look for the “event today” flutter banners in front of the participating locations.
- 145 ½ West Wisconsin Avenue (second floor of Keller Plaza)*
- 126 ½ West Wisconsin Avenue (second floor above Smile Creations)*
- 116 ½ West Wisconsin Avenue (second floor above Great Harvest)*
- 128 1/2 West Wisconsin Avenue (second floor above Epic)
- 429 South Commercial Street (Goggin Office Suites)
- 447 South Commercial Street (Former Red Radish Property)
- 411 South Commercial Street (Corner of South Commercial & Franklin)
- Corner of Winneconne & Commercial (Former Impact Printing Property)
- The Ballroom at the Reserve, Third Floor of ERA (Corner of South Commercial & Doty)*
*Several of the open spaces will include art displayed by the talented students of St. Mary Catholic Schools.
When you’re done touring and exploring, stop by one of our downtown restaurants for a delightful dinner and cocktail or visit one of our many unique, specialty retailers.
Bring your business to Downtown Neenah:
- Multiple sites from 200 to 4000 square feet
- Vibrant, friendly retail and office neighborhood
- Updated, clean historic buildings
- A beautifully walkable Downtown
- Parks and Trails
- Water views
- Free customer parking
Call Amy or Sara at 920.722.1920 for more details.