From modern industrial with exposed brick, to historic marble accented by high tin ceilings, Downtown Neenah business spaces are anything but ordinary!
- 111 East Wisconsin Avenue (20,000 square feet total, floors 2 & 3 available) Chase Bank Building, newly added windows!
- 108 1/2 West Wisconsin Avenue (second floor above Uncorked)
- 121 1/2 West Wisconsin Avenue (newly renovated 2nd floor residential above Tricia’s Treasures)
- 124 West Wisconsin Avenue (rear of Marketplace building)
- 200 Main Street (former Cranked Bike Studio) contact #: 920.427.8966
- 128 1/2 West Wisconsin (second floor above Epic 986 square feet) contact #: 920.819.1795 Owner: Historic Neenah Properties
- Build to Suit Opportunity (lot at corner of Winneconne and Commercial)
When you’re done touring and exploring, stop by one of our downtown restaurants for a delightful dinner and cocktail or visit one of our many unique, specialty retailers.
Bring your business to Downtown Neenah:
- Multiple sites from 800 to 3300 square feet
- Vibrant, friendly retail and office neighborhood
- Updated, clean historic buildings
- A beautifully walkable Downtown
- Parks and Trails
- Water views
- Free customer parking
Call Sara at 920.722.1920 for more details.