6th Annual 2020 Downtown Neenah
Warm Your Heart Event ** February 8, 2020
SAVE THE DATE FOR FEBRUARY 13, 2021
26 businesses are offering samples of warm foods, beverages and snacks to attendees.
- Fee includes mug, samples and gift + an afternoon of fun in Downtown Neenah.
- A made in Neenah Sunset Hill stoneware mug is the ticket for the day!
- Guests pick up their paid mug at the Future Neenah office after 10:45am the day of the event.
- All paid participants also receive a special surprise gift and vote for their favorite samples for an opportunity to win a Downtown Neenah gift certificate.
- Warm your heart and your soul too – donate new slippers, new twin blankets, coffee grounds, hot chocolate, hot tea or hearty soups in easy to open cans for Pillars Adult Shelter (formerly the Fox Valley Warming Shelter) to take advantage of discounts and specials that day.Pillars donations–3,570 cups of coffee, 904 servings of tea, 693 servings of hot chocolate, 158 cans of soup, 40 pairs of slippers and 32 blankets—wow, you all blew us away with your generosity and Pillars is so very grateful for the donations.
Notes & Disclaimers: Event will take place regardless of the weather – snow, cold or sunshine. No refunds will be issued after Feb. 1, 2020 for any reason. Promotional photos will be taken during the event, purchase of tickets indicates your agreement to have your photo taken. You do also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Future Neenah, the Downtown Neenah BID and any participating businesses/merchants from any claims relative to your participation in the event.
2020 Winners for the people’s choice favorites as voted upon by attendees were:
Winner: Uncorked (Mulled Wine)
Runner Up: Fibre (Harry Potter’s Pumpkin Juice)
Greene’s hot chocolate with Fireball was also highly contested!
Winner: Elements Unleashed (Coconut Curry Chicken Soup)
Runner Up: Cannovas (Italian Wedding Soup)
Winner: Bon Voyage Boutique Travel (Warm Berry Crisp)
Runner Up: Great Harvest Bread Co. (Cinnamon Bread Pudding)
Sweet was highly contested–Sew Biz’s Apple Sweetie Pie and Red Door’s Truffles were also very close!