5th Annual 2019 Downtown Neenah
Warm Your Heart Event
February 9, 2019
- In 2019, 26 businesses offered samples of warm foods, beverages and snacks to attendees.
- Fee includes mug, samples and gift + an afternoon of fun in Downtown Neenah.
- A made in Neenah Sunset Hill stoneware mug is the ticket for the day!
- Guests pick up their paid mug at the Future Neenah office after 10:45am the day of the event.
- All paid participants also receive a special surprise gift and vote for their favorite samples for an opportunity to win a Downtown Neenah gift certificate.
- Warm your heart and your soul too – donate hand warmers, new youth or adult socks, or new youth or adult white T-shirts for Pillars (formerly the Fox Valley Warming Shelter) to take advantage of discounts and specials that day.
Notes & Disclaimers: Event will take place regardless of the weather – snow, cold or sunshine. No refunds will be issued after Feb. 1, 2019 for any reason. Promotional photos will be taken during the event, purchase of tickets indicates your agreement to have your photo taken. You do also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Future Neenah, the Downtown Neenah BID and any participating businesses/merchants from any claims relative to your participation in the event.
2019 Winners for the people’s choice favorites as voted upon by attendees were:
Winner: Fibre (Harry Potter’s Pumpkin Juice)
Runner Up: Greene’s Pour House (Hot Chocolate with Fireball)
Winner: Cannovas (Tuscan Bread Soup)
Runner Up: DoubleTree (Chicken Pot Pie Soup)
Winner: Great Harvest Bread Co. (Bread Pudding)
Runner Up: Love and Caramel (Chocolate Covered Caramel/Caramel Corn)