Farmers markets, like grocery stores, are considered an essential food source and have been exempted from closing in Wisconsin during current COVID-19 restrictions.
With the safety of the community in mind, the Future Neenah Farmers Market will be following requirements set forth by the state of Wisconsin and the Winnebago County Health Department for mass gatherings.
We have implemented the following temporary restrictions:
- Only prepared foods & fresh produce vendors will be present.
- All vendors will be separated by a ten-foot minimum from the next vendors.
- Six feet of space will be marked in front of each vendor booth as well.
- Vendor layout will be repositioned for more social distancing space.
- Product sampling will not be allowed.
- Please allow vendors to handle all product until your transaction is complete.
- Hand washing/sanitizing stations will be available throughout.
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of service dogs.
- Public seating areas will not be present.
- All prepared foods must be packaged to-go and consumed off site.
- At this time there will be no musicians, activities or special events.
- Please designate one shopper per household.