THANK YOU TO:
- Umer Sheikh & The Ballroom at the Reserve for serving as the rain location for the event.
- Adam Shea Photography for capturing the evening in pictures.
- Thank you to our restaurants: Lion’s Tail Brewing Co, Shellattes, Scoop Dogs, Town Council Kitchen and Bar, Zuppas, The Pastry Pixie, Wiseguys Pizzeria & Pub, Christine’s Fresh Market and Your Daily Grind.
- Thanks to the Fox Valley Symphony for providing the music.
- Thanks to Jamison Studios for providing the outdoor art.
- Thanks to Alex Schultz / Sculpture Valley for providing sculptures.
- Thanks to all of our hard working volunteers and board members.
Thursday, June 22
Go on a foodie adventure on the Trestle Bridge.
Stroll along the picturesque trestle trail and sample culinary delights + a drink of your choice.
Local musicians & artists will be on the trestle to enhance this delightful evening on the water.
This event is a fundraiser for Loop the Lake Trestle Project!
$30 per person. Because this is a fundraiser for the trestle project, no refunds can be issued. However tickets are transferrable. This is a rain or shine event. Only 300 tickets will be sold. Sold Out!
Sponsored By Our Friends At: