Sunset Hill Stoneware is hand crafting a limited-edition Neenah mug commemorating Future Neenah’s 40th anniversary year (see photo). Volunteers will them hide them on the Neenah portion of the trestle trail loop each Wednesday July 12 – August 16, 2023 for people to find while Logging their Loops – running/walking/biking. Finders Keepers! If you locate one of the mugs on your Trail Treasure Hunt, it’s yours to keep! 2 of these treasured mugs will be hidden each week for 6 weeks. Find and enjoy the hidden beauty of the made in Neenah Sunset Hill Stoneware mug and the natural beauty of the Little Lake Trestle Loop.
Future Neenah’s Log Your Loops 50 loop trail challenge runs Memorial Day – Labor Day. The Trail Treasure Hunt ties both fun community activities together!
The Trail Treasure Hunt is brought to you in partnership with:
Sunset Hill Stoneware (celebrating 25 years in 2023!)
Future Neenah’s Log Your Loops
Special thanks to our mystery volunteer mug hiders!
2022 Trail Treasure Hunters:
Rules for Trail Treasure Hunt:
- Two mugs will be hidden each week on Wednesdays for the 6 weeks of July 12 – August 16 at various times of the day during those 6 Wednesdays.
- If you find a mug, it is yours to keep as a souvenir! Send a photo of you with your find to [email protected]
- They will be hidden in the immediate area of the trail.
- Watch the Future Neenah Facebook page and website for details, hunting hints and finds.
- Respect private areas – they will only be hidden on public areas along the Neenah portion of the loop between Herb & Dolly Smith Park on Lake Street and the Water Street trail head on Doty Island.
- You will not need to remove or disturb any items to find the mugs.
- Obey all local laws.
- Use common sense and common courtesy – be safe and smart.
- By participating, you assume all liability and will hold harmless Future Neenah, the City of Neenah, Sunset Hill Stoneware and all their employees, volunteers, and assignees.
- Limit one find per household.
PHOTOS: Sunset Hill creating the mugs !