The Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass is hand crafting 12 unique glass orbs (see photos). Thrivent volunteers will them hide them (in a small grey organza bag) on the Neenah portion of the trestle trail loop each Wed. for people to find while Logging their Loops – running/walking/biking. Finders Keepers! If you locate one of the glass orbs on your Trail Treasure Hunt, it’s yours to keep! 2 of these treasured orbs will be hidden each week for 6 weeks. Find and enjoy the hidden beauty of the glass and the natural beauty of the Little Lake Trestle Loop.
- The Museum’s 2022 GLASS Arts Festival is Aug 12-13.
- Future Neenah’s Log Your Loops 50 loop trail challenge runs Memorial Day – Labor Day.
The Trail Treasure Hunt ties both fun community activities together!
The Trail Treasure Hunt is brought to you in partnership with:
The treasures have been found for 7/20. (pics below)
2 more will be hidden Wed. 7/27.
Final Week — Wed. 8/3 — 3 orbs will be hidden!
Rules for Trail Treasure Hunt:
- Two glass orbs will be hidden each week on Wednesdays for the 6 weeks of June 27 – August 1. Orbs will be in grey organza bags.
- If you find a glass orb, it is yours to keep as a souvenir! Send a photo of you with your find to [email protected]
- They will be hidden in the immediate area of the trail.
- Watch the Future Neenah Facebook page and website for details, hunting hints and finds.
- Respect private areas – they will only be hidden on public areas along the Neenah portion of the loop between Herb & Dolly Smith Park on Lake Street and the Water Street trail head on Doty Island.
- You will not need to remove or disturb any items to find the glass orbs.
- Obey all local laws.
- Use common sense and common courtesy – be safe and smart.
- By participating, you assume all liability and will hold harmless Future Neenah, Thrivent, the City of Neenah, Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass and all their employees, volunteers, and assignees.
- Limit one find per household.
PHOTOS: Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass creating the glass orbs !