Brought to you by Future Neenah, a one night only pop-up art exhibit presented by Neenah Foundry featuring unique manhole cover works of art transformed by local artists as part of the Neenah Art[works]: Uncovered project.
Love Neenah, art, or cool stuff? Curious about the Masonic Lodge?
Come check it out!
The gallery night will include:
– completed collection of manhole cover works of art
– foundry in a box: small-scale metal casting
– a display of manhole cover prints on canvas from Storm Print City
– visual art installation: projection mapping by Quartet Studio
– appetizers from Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel
– cocktails (cash bar)
– mingling with local artists
This is an open house style event from 6-9 pm.
Thank you to Twin Cities Lodge #61 Free and Accepted Masons for your generous hospitality!
Tickets are $10 – click this link to purchase. Or stop by the Future Neenah office to pick yours up today!
Can’t join us at the Gallery Night? No problem, following the Cast + Pour Pop Up Art Gallery at the Masonic Lodge on October 2, we will move the finished collection of unique manhole cover works of art into Downtown Neenah businesses for a Gallery Walk to be enjoyed by the entire community on October 3 from 12-7pm. It’s free and family friendly!
How does it work?
Start at any of the locations below to pick up your Gallery Walk Guide and visit in whatever order you like:
1. Dairy Queen | 450 S. Commercial St.–any patron viewing the manhole covers will get a free DQ manhole (ice cream sandwich)
2. J. Anthony Jewelers | 220 S. Commercial St.
3. Uncorked | 108 W. Wisconsin Ave.
4. Bill Paul Limited | 112 W. Wisconsin Ave.
5. Great Harvest Bread Co. | 116 W. Wisconsin Ave.
6. Radiance Spa | 124 W. Wisconsin Ave. [marketplace]
7. My Soul Loves | 124 W. Wisconsin Ave, [marketplace]
8. Investment Planners | 124 W. Wisconsin Ave, [marketplace]
9. Red Door Mercantile | 130 W. Wisconsin Ave.
10. The Hang Up Gallery of Fine Art | 204 W. Wisconsin Ave.
11. Edward Jones: Troy Noel | 145 W. Wisconsin Ave. [upstairs]
12. Future Neenah | 135 W. Wisconsin Ave.
13. Luxe Fine Jewelry | 131 W. Wisconsin Ave.
14. Lyons Books | 127 W. Wisconsin Ave.
15. The Natural Boutique | 125 W. Wisconsin Ave.
16. the Revival | 123 W. Wisconsin Ave.
17. Tricia’s Treasures | 121 W. Wisconsin Ave.
*After the walk, all manhole cover artworks will find permanent homes with their sponsor*
Join us for a uniquely Neenah event!