December 6, 2019 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Downtown Neenah
Neenah With Pride Award: Best use of community elements (ex. clocktower, lighthouse, Rocket Playground, manhole cover etc). LUXE FINE JEWELRY
Aurora Borealis Award: The window that has the best pops of color or brightest lights. ELEMENTS UNLEASHED
The Downtown Neenah Unequaled Christmas: N = A holiday window that is theme-related to the hosting business. Tie in your personal brand. UNCORKED
In the Eyes of a Child Award: A window geared toward children. BON VOYAGE BOUTIQUE TRAVEL
A Christmas Story Award: A window based on any holiday book, song or movie theme. KESSLER FUNERAL HOME
The Perfect Present Award: The window that best ‘wraps it all up’ — best use of décor and props. BILL PAUL LTD
The Frozen Award: The window with the best mannequins, they were frozen still in the window scene like a statue. Not the movie. RED DOOR MERCANTILE
Warms the Heart Award: The most emotionally compelling window that tugs at your heart strings. CHEVEUX
Holly Jolly “Merry” Christmas Award: The humorous holiday window that makes you smile or laugh. THE REVIVAL
Santa’s Choice Award: Judges choice for their personal favorite window. TROY NOEL EDWARD JONES
People’s Choice: Public event visitors can vote by making donations in the boxes in front of the businesses. This is a chance for your customers to vote for you. The winning business will get an award and bragging rights for the year. All proceeds help support future free community events. TBA MONDAY
Thanks to all the businesses for their hard work in making all of the windows festive and fun!
Experience a magical night at Future Neenah’s A Very Neenah Christmas,
featuring activities the entire family will enjoy! It’s the kick off to the holiday season in Neenah.
Rudolph Run, Live Mannequin Windows, Live Reindeer, Santa, Horse Drawn Wagon Rides, Marshmallow Roasting, Ice Sculptures, & So Much More!
A Very Neenah Christmas is hosted and coordinated by Future Neenah, a nonprofit 501 C3, your donations help us produce quality, community events. Thank you!
To give you an idea of the fun, here is a list of the 2019 Activities:
- Community First Credit Union Rudolph Run starts at 6pm @ Shattuck Park (pre-registration required) REGISTER HERE
- Lighting of Community Christmas Tree with sing along at conclusion of Rudolph Run (approx. 6:15)
- Santa & Mrs. Claus at Associated Bank
- NEW FOR 2019–LIVE REINDEER sponsored by Nicolet National Bank
- NEW FOR 2019–Bethlehem Rhapsody Puppet Show at Kessler Funeral Home
- Live-Mannequin Window Displays throughout Downtown (see ongoing list of mannequin windows below)
- Capital Credit Union Ice Sculpture and DJ in Gateway Plaza
- Princesses & Decorate Cookies & Suzuki Strings inside Alta Resources building 101 W. WI
- Hand Bell Choir-Fox Valley Christian Academy at Subway
- Carolers throughout Downtown
- Valley Academy for the Arts Dancers at the Ascension Clinic
- Marshmallow Roasting sponsored by Pump N’ Munch at Future Neenah, 135 W. WI Ave.
- Free Horse Drawn Carriage & Hay Wagon Rides sponsored by the Neenah Central City BID & BMO Harris Bank. Loading at Church & West Wisconsin.
- Kettle Korn and Holiday Nut vendor on the 200 block of West Wisconsin Avenue
- Tundraland Wonderland on Plexus Lawn
Foot Traffic Flow Counter Clockwise Please.
- Enter Parking Ramp from Rear Off of Commercial Street near K-C Xmill. Church Street Closed.
2019 List of businesses participating in Live-Mannequin Windows: (as of 12/4/19)
Bellwether Interior Design (Marketplace)
Bill Paul Ltd.
Bon Voyage Boutique Travel
Epic Salon-(Troy Noel Edward Jones)
Future Neenah-(Arete Academy)
Great Harvest Bread Co.
Greene’s Pour House
Investment Planners (Marketplace)
Kessler Funeral Home
Knox Furniture Gallery
Lighthouse Insurance (2nd floor Marketplace)
Love & Caramel
Luxe Fine Jewelry
The Nail Salon
The Natural Boutique
On Wisconsin Nutrition
Paper City Pub
Red Door Mercantile
Sabino’s-(Neenah Soccer Club)
Smile Creations –(Girls on the Run)
Timshel-(Fortitude Krav Maga)
Thank You to our 2019 Event Sponsors: