December 7, 2018 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Downtown Neenah
Experience a magical night at Future Neenah’s A Very Neenah Christmas,
featuring activities the entire family will enjoy!
To give you an idea of the fun, here is a list of 2018 Activities:
- Community First Credit Union Rudolph Run starts at 6pm @ Shattuck Park (pre-registration required) REGISTER HERE
- Lighting of Community Christmas Tree with sing along at conclusion of Rudolph Run (approx. 6:15)
- Santa & Mrs. Claus at Associated Bank
- Live-Mannequin Window Displays throughout Downtown (see ongoing list of mannequin windows below)
- Nicolet National Bank Ice Sculpture Garden and DJ in Gateway Plaza
- Princesses & Holiday Craft & Suzuki Strings inside Alta Resources building 101 W. WI
- Hand Bell Choir-Fox Valley Christian Academy at Subway
- Carolers throughout Downtown
- Valley Academy for the Arts Dancers at the Ascension Clinic
- Marshmallow Roasting sponsored by Pump N’ Munch at Future Neenah, 135 W. WI Ave.
- Free Horse Drawn Carriage & Hay Wagon Rides sponsored by the Neenah Central City BID & BMO Harris Bank. Loading at Church & West Wisconsin.
- WE Energies Cookie Books inside of Marketplace
- Kettle Korn and Holiday Nut vendor on the 100 block of West Wisconsin Avenue
- Activities on Plexus Lawn
Foot Traffic Flow Counter Clockwise Please.
- Enter Parking Ramp from Rear Off of Commercial Street near K-C Xmill. Church Street Closed.
2018 List of businesses participating in Live-Mannequin Windows: (as of noon Tue)
Ballroom at the Reserve (3rd floor of the ERA Building)
Bellwether Interior Design (Inside Marketplace vestibule)
Bill Paul Ltd.
Bon Voyage Boutique Travel
Buoy.flotation (basement of the ERA Building)
Great Harvest Bread Co.
Greene’s Pour House
The Hang Up Gallery
Investment Planners (Inside Marketplace)
Knox Furniture Gallery
Love and Caramel
Luxe Fine Jewelry
Lucy’s Closet Pet Boutique
My Soul Loves (Inside Marketplace)
The Natural Boutique
Paper City Pub
Red Door Mercantile
Smile Creations (Feat. Girls on the Run)
Town Council (on street in front of restaurant)
Thank You to our 2018 Event Sponsors: