Friday, December 5, 2014
The Downtown Neenah Pride Unequaled Award: Uncorked
Eyes of a Child Award: Knox
A Christmas Story Award: Marketplace
The Perfect Present Award: Vintique
Winter Wonderland Award: Epic
Frozen Award: Bellwether
Warms the Heart Award: Hang Up
Holly Jolly ‘Merry’ Christmas Award: Great Harvest
Santa’s Choice Award: Cheveux
People’s Choice Award: Vintique
Deck the District Brigade wreath decorating contest winner: Cranked Bike Studio
Click here to see the 2014 event photos on Facebook.
Thank You to our 2014 Event Sponsors:
- Rudolph Run sponsored by Community First Credit Union. A family fun run/walk from Shattuck Park to the Christmas tree at Gateway Plaza. Click on link for a registration form (above). You may also register on site.
- Santa & Mrs. Claus inside Associated Bank
- Bell Choir from Fox Valley Christian Academy performing inside Subway.
- WE Energies Cookie Books inside Marketplace.
- Carolers Throughout Downtown from: NHS Fairest of the Faire, NHS Madrigals and Badger State Girls Choir
- Valley Academy for the Arts Dancers inside the Affinity Main Street Clinic.
- Ice Carving in the Gateway Plaza on the West end of Wisconsin Avenue.
- Marshmallow Roasting sponsored by Pump N’ Munch at Future Neenah, 135 West Wisconsin Avenue.
- Free Horse Drawn Carriage & Hay Wagon Rides sponsored by BMO Harris Bank and the Neenah Central City BID – Rides load and unload at the corner of Wisconsin and Main next to Subway. Sing along on the hay wagon.
- Vicky’s Beauty Salon (Bring a non perishable food donation & visit with Santa 5-7 p.m.)
100 & 200 blocks of West Wisconsin Ave will be closed for the event.
The Church Street parking ramp will have ample, free parking.
Live Mannequin Event
View living window displays at businesses. Do a little ‘window shopping & get in the holiday spirit at the same time!
New for 2014 - the people’s choice award – you can help determine who wins!
Vote with donations to Future Neenah at the box outside the business of your choice.
2014 Business with Live Mannequin Windows (as of 12/3):
Ardent Photography (2nd floor window)
Bellwether Interior Design (inside Marketplace)
Bill Paul Limited
Cherry on Top
Cheveux Salon & Spa
Cranked Bike Studio
Epic A Modern Salon
Great Harvest Bread
Greene’s Pour House
Hang Up Gallery
Historic Neenah Properties at Keller Plaza
Investment Planners, Inc. (inside Marketplace)
J Anthony Jewelers
Lucy’s Closet Pet Boutique
Marketplace (Stones Throw, Anu, Studio Pink, Bon Voyage, Lyons)
Yarns by Design