Friday, December 1, 2017 6-8 p.m.
Experience a magical night at Future Neenah’s A Very Neenah Christmas.
Activities the entire family will enjoy!
2016 WINNING MANNEQUIN WINDOWS:
Ballroom at The Reserve: Downtown Neenah Pride Unequaled Award
Lucy’s Closet Pet Boutique: In the Eyes of a Child Award
Uncorked Bistro — Full Bar, Wine Bar, and More: A Christmas Story Award
Memorial Florists & Greenhouses: Perfect Present Award
Cranked Bike Studio: Team Spirit Award
Elements Unleashed: Winter Wonderland Award
Greene’s Pour House: Frozen Award
KNOX Furniture Gallery: Warms the Heart Award
The Hang Up Gallery of Fine Art Neenah: Holly Jolly Merry Christmas Award
Bill Paul Ltd.: Santa’s Choice Award
Bon Voyage Boutique Travel: People’s Choice Award
Brigade’s Deck the District Wreath Décor Contest Winner: Lion’s Tail Brewing Co.
2016 Rudolph Run sponsored by Community First Credit Union. A family fun run/walk from Shattuck Park to the Christmas tree at Gateway Plaza. Register online now or click on the following link for a printable PDF of application: rudolph-run-registration-form-2016
- Lighting of Community Christmas Tree with sing along at conclusion of Rudolph Run (app. 6:15)
- Santa & Mrs. Claus inside Associated Bank
- Live-Mannequin Window Displays throughout Downtown (see list at bottom of page)
- Tundraland Wonderland on the 200 block of West Wisconsin Avenue. (Plexus lawn) Letters to Santa, Make a Candy Cane Ornament, Listen to Live Music, Play Games and more!
- Bell Choir from Fox Valley Christian Academy performing inside the Affinity Clinic at 101 Main Street.
- Carolers Throughout Downtown.
- Valley Academy for the Arts Dancers. Location: Bank Mutual at 101 W. WI Ave.
- Marshmallow Roasting sponsored by Pump N’ Munch at Future Neenah, 135 West Wisconsin Avenue.
- Free Horse Drawn Carriage & Hay Wagon Rides sponsored by the Neenah Central City BID & BMO Harris Bank. Loading at Main & West Wisconsin and Church & West Wisconsin.
- Deck the District Boys’ & Girls’ Brigade wreath decorating contest. (Wreaths At: Future Neenah, Vicky’s Beauty Shop, Pastry Pixie, Winnebago Community Credit Union, Lion’s Tail, Remley & Sensenbrenner, Radiance Spa, Bemis, Riverwalk Hotel, Bill Paul)
- WE Energies Cookie Books inside of Marketplace.
- Kettle Korn vendor on the 100 block of West Wisconsin Avenue.
- Live Mannequin Wedding display at The Reserve – 3rd floor ballroom at 116 S. Commercial. All welcome!
- Get your photo taken with your favorite Star Wars characters with Troy Noel of Edward Jones.
Need more information? Visit our info booth in the street – 100 block of West Wisconsin Avenue.
Business sponsors and individual donors are needed to keep this Neenah Christmas tradition a free community event. Please help by donating.
PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD – You Determine Who Wins!
Downtown Businesses create elaborate window displays featuring live mannequins for the community to enjoy during A Very Neenah Christmas. Visitors to the event are invited to place a dollar(s) in the red box located outside their favorite mannequin window(s). The window with the most dollars at the end of the night will be awarded the “People’s Choice Award”. Your donations will be used to support the continuation of this free community event.
Thank You to our 2016 Event Sponsors:
|Camera Case Wireless|
|Dave Mader State Farm|
PARKING: 100 & 200 blocks of West Wisconsin Ave will be closed for the event.
The Church Street parking parking ramp will have ample, free parking.
2016 Mannequin Windows as of 8 a.m. 12/1:
Anu/Lyons Fine Books
Bellwether Interior Design (inside Marketplace vestibule)
Bill Paul Ltd.
Bon Voyage Travel
Cheveux Salon & Spa
Cranked Bike Studio (window at 126 W. WI)
Edward Jones (on Plexus lawn)
Great Harvest Bread Co.
Greene’s Pour House
Hang Up Gallery
Investment Planners (@ Marketplace)
Lucy’s Closet Pet Boutique
Memorial Florists & Greenhouses
Mom & Pop Place
Paper City Pub
Red Door Mercantile
The Ballroom at the Reserve (3rd floor @ 116 S. Commercial)
The Shinery (210 S. Commercial)
Town Council Kitchen & Bar (outdoor display in front of business)