No formal open houses scheduled at this time.
From modern industrial with exposed brick, to historic marble accented by high tin ceilings, business spaces in the greater Downtown Neenah Area are anything but ordinary!
Available Properties In & Around the Downtown:
- 201 West Wisconsin (under construction) First Floor Mixed Use. Theresa Knuth, Pfefferle – 920.427.9473
- 105 Winneconne (formerly Boost) 1,500 sq ft. Contact: First Weber 920.233.4184
- 108 1/2 West Wisconsin Avenue (second floor above Uncorked)
- 124 West Wisconsin Avenue (lower level of Marketplace building) Contact #: 414.793.7887
- 111 East Wisconsin Avenue (third floor Chase Bldg) 3,000-10,000 square feet. Contact #: 414.793.7887
- Build to Suit Opportunity (lot at corner of Winneconne and Commercial)
- 307 South Commercial (old post office building) 2 offices for rent at the Old Post Office. Lower level and 274 square feet each. Contact: 920-722-2445
240 First Street Corner of First and East North Water. Click address link for additional information.
When you’re done touring and exploring, stop by one of our restaurants for a delightful dinner and cocktail or visit one of our many unique, specialty retailers.
Bring your business to Downtown Neenah:
- Multiple sites from 800 to 3300 square feet
- Vibrant, friendly retail and office neighborhood
- Updated, clean historic buildings
- A beautifully walkable Downtown
- Parks and Trails
- Water views
- Free customer parking
Call Sara at 920.722.1920 for more details.