Saturday June 13 – October 17, 2020 | 8:00am – 12:00pm
The Market will take place at Shattuck Park in Downtown Neenah, but will look different than previous years.
Farmers markets, like grocery stores, are considered an essential food source and have been exempted from closing in Wisconsin during current COVID-19 restrictions.
With the safety of the community in mind, the Future Neenah Farmers Market will be following requirements set forth by the state of Wisconsin and the Winnebago County Health Department for mass gatherings.
We have implemented the following temporary changes:
- Only prepared foods & fresh produce vendors will be present.
- All vendors will be separated by a ten-foot minimum from the next vendors.
- Six feet of space will be marked in front of each vendor booth as well.
- Vendor layout will be re-positioned for more social distancing space.
- Product sampling will not be allowed.
- Please allow vendors to handle all product until your transaction is complete.
- Hand washing/sanitizing stations will be available throughout.
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of service dogs.
- Public seating areas will not be present.
- All prepared foods must be packaged to-go and consumed off site.
- At this time there will be no musicians, activities or special events.
- Please designate one shopper per household.
If you are planning on attending the farmers market, we ask that you adhere to our Public Safety Practices:
- If you are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone who is sick, please stay home.
- Create a shopping list prior to attending the market to avoid lingering at vendor stands.
- Be aware of your surroundings to practice safe social distancing.
- Utilize the hand washing/sanitizing stations that will be available.
Any questions may be directed to: Meredith Rathe
Here is a map with vendors to help you find your favorites. Please note the ⭐️ showing the sanitizing stations and the ⬅️ that will show the clockwise one-way directional flow. Please visit the info booth with any questions you may have.
Farmers Market Resources & Info:
2020 Certified Local Vendors: We have toured these farms to certify that what they’re selling is grown local: Allen’s Allenville Produce, Neudale Farm, Jim’s Produce, Moua Mai Nhia, Primitive Pastures, FramPa’s Acres, Schroeder’s Orchard, The Thao Garden, Yang Family Farm, Yee V Yang Farm, Green Valley Acres.