** REGISTRATION FORM BELOW! **
2022 marks the 4th annual summer initiative for you enjoy this fantastic recreational amenity.
** Log Your Loops 2022 = May 30 – September 5, 2022 **
2022 Memorial Day through Labor Day (99 days!) trestle loop users can Log their Loops as they use the trail. Biking, running, walking, inline skating – it doesn’t matter – however you enjoy using the loop most. Are you up for the challenge? A full loop is 5k.
Those who register and log at least 50 loops may pick up a free T-shirt courtesy of Future Neenah and ThedaCare. Please pick up your shirt in person, no mail ins.
New for 2022 we will also be offering bandanas for your 4-legged furry friends who loop with you! (Remember respect trail users ALWAYS pick up after their pets.)
• REGISTER: Registration begins May 1, 2022. Participants complete the form that will be available on our website or visit our office at 135 West Wisconsin Avenue in Downtown Neenah to register. You have to be registered to participate but registration was FREE. If you were a 2021 participant, watch for 2022 registration in your email inbox in early May of 2022!
• LOG YOUR LOOPS: After you register, we will email or provide a log sheet to track your progress. Starting Memorial Day, May 30, 2022 registrants may begin logging their completed loops – logging ends Labor Day, September 5, 2022.
• EARN A 2022 SHIRT: Between June 20 – September 19, 2022 turn in your completed 50+ loop log sheet at the office (135 W. Wisconsin Avenue) to pick up your shirt.
50+ loops = t-shirt
Watch this fun trail loop video from our friends at the Visitors Bureau: LOOP VIDEO LINK
Map to new (’22) Bridgewood Trail Extension at Jewelers Park:
Double your ON FOOT loops on this new trail for three days – July 1, August 1 & September 1. Do 1 loop running or walking and log 2 for those dates only.
Parking for new Jewelers Park Drive loop on double loop days July/August/September 1:
- The dead ends of Bridgewood Dr, Hickory Ln, Baldwin St, and Fairwood Dr have room for on-street parking and a connection to the trail loop.
- The gravel shoulder on the east side of Jewelers Park Drive near the Cecil Street trail head.
- Cecil Street has ample parking as well.