Unique manhole cover works of art transformed by local artists will be displayed in downtown businesses for the entire community to enjoy. Stroll the downtown and enjoy the cool manhole cover artwork.
Locations – Visit in any order you like:
1. Dairy Queen | 450 S. Commercial St.–any patron viewing the manhole covers will get a free DQ manhole (ice cream sandwich)
2. J. Anthony Jewelers | 220 S. Commercial St.
3. Uncorked | 108 W. Wisconsin Ave.
4. Bill Paul Limited | 112 W. Wisconsin Ave.
5. Great Harvest Bread Co. | 116 W. Wisconsin Ave.
6. Radiance Spa | 124 W. Wisconsin Ave. [marketplace]
7. My Soul Loves | 124 W. Wisconsin Ave, [marketplace]
8. Investment Planners | 124 W. Wisconsin Ave, [marketplace]
9. Red Door Mercantile | 130 W. Wisconsin Ave.
10. The Hang Up Gallery of Fine Art | 204 W. Wisconsin Ave.
11. Edward Jones: Troy Noel | 145 W. Wisconsin Ave. [upstairs]
12. Future Neenah | 135 W. Wisconsin Ave.
13. Luxe Fine Jewelry | 131 W. Wisconsin Ave.
14. Lyons Books | 127 W. Wisconsin Ave.
15. The Natural Boutique | 125 W. Wisconsin Ave.
16. the Revival | 123 W. Wisconsin Ave.
17. Tricia’s Treasures | 121 W. Wisconsin Ave.
*After the walk, all manhole cover artworks will find permanent homes with their sponsor*